Monday, December 26, 2011

Seriously Effed?

I am in need of some sleep - but thought I would just put something out there for me to ponder later...

I was asked out on a date - over Facebook...by a guy that I haven't seen since High School. 

I thought about it all day - and I could come up with no legitimate reason to say no. 

My thing is - Am I saying yes because I have nothing better to do and I have lost my ability to be "choosy" who I give my time to?

Or am I seriously so screwed up from the Captain that I will try to sabotage any single ounce of happiness I could ever have in a relationship?

And why is the first question that went through my head when I saw his note "Hm, wonder if he realizes I am this fat?"

I said yes to him.  With a disclaimer to him.  That I am not sure we have a whole heck of a lot in common AND that I am not "available" for over a week - lots to do...(I guess thinking is a lot to do?)

Anyways...Eff me.  I am not good with this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment